District Discrimination Policy: The DeRuyter Central School District does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, disability, or age in its programs, activities, employment, and admissions; and provides equal access to the Boy Scouts and other designated youth groups.
The following person has been designated to handle inquiries regarding the non-discrimination policies: David M. Brown, Compliance Officer/Coordinator, at email@example.com, phone - 315-852-3400 x 7403, DeRuyter Central School, 711 Railroad St., DeRuyter, NY 13052. Inquiries concerning the application of the DeRuyter Central School District, non-discrimination policies may also be referred to the U.S. Department of Education, Office for Civil Rights (OCR), 32 Old Slip, 26th Floor, New York, NY 10005, telephone (646) 428-3800 (voice) or (800) 877-8339 (TTY)
All positions are posted on the OLAS (On Line Application System for Educators) web site (www.olasjobs.org) and applications are to be made through that process. See below for link to access OLAS. Then choose "Central" for our region.
If you are interested in serving the District as a Volunteer, please print a "Volunteer Application" (link listed below) and return it to the District Office. All forms must be submitted two (2) weeks prior to the monthly Board of Education Meeting for approval.
- School Psychologist NYS Certification in School Psychology required. Application packet must include Letter of Interest, Resume, Transcripts, Evidence of NYS Certification in School Psychology, and current Letters of Reference. Anticipated Start Date is 9/1/18. Application deadline - 9/29/18. To apply for this position, please visit OLAS to submit your application package.
- Certified Substitute Teachers- $95 per day To apply for this position, please visit OLAS to submit your application package.
- Substitute Nurse (RN) - $95 per day. To apply for this position, please visit OLAS to submit your application package.
- Substitute Cleaners - $9.50/hour. To apply for this position, please visit OLAS to submit your application package.
- Substitute Bus Drivers - $20.00/hour. CDL w/Passenger Endorsement Preferred (but will train). To apply for this position, please visit OLAS to submit your application package.
If you have any questions, please call Sandy Welsh, District Clerk, at 315-852-3400 x 7403.