If you are a DCS Alumnus and you would like your listing on this page, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your year of graduation, name (include maiden name, if applicable), e-mail address, and any other information you would like to include.
DeRuyter Central School alumni listings by graduation year:
- Westcott, Lewis: There were 16 in our graduating class... namely: Hinkle Lambert, Tom Cornell, Jack Elmore, Duane Burdick, Gail Colaw, Edna Staley, Josephine Burdick, Genett Burrows, Ruth Bartholomew, Alice Bartholomew, Ruth Elmore, Harlow Truman, Ardale Coon, Francis Jones, Erma Dolly, and me, Lewis Westcott. Our Class Advisor was Harry Stahl. I found the info of the DeRuyter Central School, DCS Alumni on the internet which lists persons in about 40 different classes. We were the last graduating class in the old school house which was a public library for many years, may still be. I lived on a farm up on Paradise Hill about a mile out of town on the dirt road. It was the Simpson farm. Our school bus was a team of horses driven by a Mister Reitveldt (he had a son, Lester, who rode the bus with his father). Our bus was a wagon (or sleigh) enclosed on the sides, with a back door, open on the front. Mr. Reitveldt had plenty of blankets in the winter. There was a family next door to us by the name of Atwood. Edna Atwood and a couple of her sisters rode the bus with us. That should be all the news for now.
- Nisbet, Shirley Lorraine (Johnson): Shirley graduated from Cortland State Teachers College with a BS in History. She continued at Cornell University and received an MS in History. She taught at Eden Elementary School in Eden, NY. Shirley married Frederick Jouett Nisbet in 1949. They moved to Biltmore Estate, NC, in 1956 and on to Tryon, NC, in 1962. They had two sons, Sydney and Philip.
- Kniskern, Jim: A nice note from Jim: "I joined the Navy two weeks after D-Day, then became a chemical engineer and had several interesting careers with one company. I retired the first time in 1991 and the second time in 2000 as I approached my 75th birthday. Growing up in DeRuyter was a great experience - friendly people, good ethics and great trout fishing. And visiting my schoolmate friends, I learned to avoid farming as a career, with its hard work, long hours and minimal vacation time. Seriously, a strong work ethic was instilled in me by my association with those fine families. Now it's payback time in recognition of all who helped me in prior years, and I enjoy working with such organizations as my church, the local Senior Center which has members in four states, and the Delaware Enviornmental Alliance for Senior Involvmenet. Since my house backs up on a large undeveloped state park, I also volunteer there to expand my education into botany and biology. I am somewhat surprised to find myself still alive and active, and hope many of my former classmates are doing so as well."
- Narsasian, Delbert: Delbert has managed and worked the family farms with his brother, Ashod, for over 50 years.
- Webb, Elliott: Elliott is living in St. Petersburg, Florida. He is a retired teacher of mathematics and computer science. He taught in Kenmore, NY, and Manhasset, Long Island, NY. He is divorced and living alone. http://www.webitat.com.
- Fox, John A.: John is living in DeRuyter with his wife, Mary. He has retired after 40+ years of dairy farming, but keeps busy working in landscaping.
- Stahl, Harry (Dale): Harry would love to hear from any of his old friends. He lives in Safford, Arizona, with his wife, Paula. They have three children and seven grandchildren.
- Almeida, Sandra (Law): Sandra received her BA from Oswego, got married in 1961 at the United Methodist Church, and went to live in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. Her father owned the DeRuyter Gleaner from 1956 until the 1970's when he sold the paper and moved to Morrisville, NY. Now Sandra is back in the USA living in Rochester, NY, where she works as a service coordinator for the Epilepsy Foundation.
- Windhausen, James P.: Jim lives in Bowie, Maryland (20716). He married Maxine Hill on 9/6/82 and has one daughter, Alisha Nicole, born in 1987. Jim is employed by Computer Sciences Corp. as a Senior Analyst.
- Nielsen, Kenneth G.: Kenneth lives in Dolgeville, NY, with his wife Linda. He has two daughters, Erika Wood & Deborah Congdon, two step-children, Scott Bauer & Tricia Bauer, and three grandchildren, Calvin Bauer & Megan Wood, and Abigail Congdon.
- Clark, Carol (Beard): Carol is married to Burdette H. Clark and lives in Raeford, NC. They have two sons, Darren and Todd. Carol is now a Domestic Engineer and loves every minute of it.
- Custer, Richard: Dick lives in Colonie, NY, with his wife, Patti, and two cats, Harpo and Chico. Their phone number is 518-783-9759. After a career in the probation field, Dick retired in 1996, and is now traveling the US delivering trucks, buses, and motor homes. He loves to travel and has found a means of getting paid to do it. Paying to travel seems so uncreative!
- Hamlin, Tom: Tom lives in Hudson, OH. He is a corporate and freelance computer trainer. Single, again.
- Ivison, Vivian (Byron): Vivian is a retired Ob-gyn nurse. She married Ron Ivison in 1983, and has two children, two stepchildren, and eight grandchildren. She lives in Homosassa, FL, and summers in Mallorytown, Canada.
- Marshall-Longenecker, Valerie (Wood): Valerie works at DeRuyter Central School as a Teacher's Assistant. She also lives in DeRuyter, returning after 31 years.
- Scarcella, Maria (Darmento): Maria lives in Mattydale, NY, with her husband, Joe. She is a substitute teacher in the North Syracuse School District. She has three children and one grandson.
- Powers, Roger: Roger lives in Bouckville, NY, with his wife, Roberta (Ossont - Class of '63). They have two children, Derek and Julie. Roger is a Professor in the Automotive Dept. at SUNY Morrisville.
- Powers, Roberta (Ossont): Roberta lives in Bouckville, NY, with her husband, Roger (Class of '62). They have two children, Derek and Julie. Roberta is a Dental Hygienist at Bassett Healthcare in Hamilton.
- Davis, Joyce (Nielsen): Joyce lives in Limestone, NY, with her husband, Ed. She works as regional auditor in Olean, NY, for Community Bank, NA, which is based in Dewitt. After teaching for 2 1/2 years, she turned to banking and has been in that field for 26 years, the last 16 in auditing. She has two sons, Matt and Eric, and two grandsons, Tyler (3) and Anthony (A.J.) (1) - ages as of 01/20/01. She teaches a Sunday School class of first and second graders.
- Warren, Cindy: Cindy Warren lives in East Sparta, OH, with her husband, Jeff Neumann. She has four children from a previous marriage and ten grandchildren. Two sons and five grandchildren live in New York, and one son, one daughter, and five grandchildren live in Ohio. The routes between New York and Ohio are well traveled. Cindy became an RN through TC3 in Dryden in 1982. After years of working in critical nursing, she earned a Master's degree in nursing in 1993 from the University of Akron. She taught nursing for Kent State University Tuscarawas Campus from 1994-2003 and was Coordinator of Buckeye Career Center School of Practical Nursing from 2003-2004. She enjoys traveling with her husband, who is also a nurse and is writing a historical novel about DeRuyter, based in 1900.
- Reppard, Carol A. (Burdick): Carol lives in Averill Park, NY, with her husband of 30 years, Charlie. She works at the Troy Public Library as a Library Assistant and sole operator of the Collection Management Department.
- DeFeo, Darlene N. (Narsasian): Darlene is living in Bridgeton, NC (PO Box 324, zip 28519), with her husband, Fred. She has 3 stepchildren and 6 grandchildren. She and her husband are raising two of the grandchildren, ages 8 and 10. They have been with them for the last 5 years. Life is exciting. Darlene is the E-Mail Administrator at the Naval Aviation Depot at Cherry Point, NC. She is a computer specialist in Programming and Analysis. She has 32 years of Civil Service and may retire this year.
- Wise, Bertha (Wheeler): Bertha is living in Oklahoma City where she has been for the past 19 years. She has two children from her first marriage, and now has four grown stepchildren and ten grandchildren (one of her own) and one great-stepgrandchild. She is a professor of English at Oklahoma City Community College where she now also serves as Director of the Center for Learning and Teaching. She has traveled all over the world, but still likes home (New York State) the best!
- Hammond, Dr. Jan (Parthasarthy): Jan graduated in the class of 1967 with 32 graduating that year. Graduated SUNY Cortland, B.S. in Education, minor in music. Spent a year on the road singing with my sisters, mostly in Canada and Eastern U.S.and tutored my sister, Rhonda, who was a DCS senior at the time (1975). Earned a Master's in Music Ed from Western Connecticut State University (1982), a Master's in Supervision and School Administration from Southern Connecticut State University (1988), and a doctorate from Teachers College, Columbia University (1992). Taught 6th grade in Phoenix, NY, High School Music in North Salem, NY, Principal an then Assistant Superintendent for Tuxedo, NY, and Chaired the Dept of Educational Administration at SUNY New Paltz, where I earned Professor Emerita (2010). Currently, am a professor at C.W.Post, Long Island University, teaching in their doctoral program. Blessed with a fabulous husband (Dr. Raghavan Parathasarthy), two children-- Dr. Tracy Anne Hammond and Madhavan Parthasarthy, a wonderful daughter-in-law, Jen, and their two children, Rachel and Connor. We live in New Jersey and also have a second home in Delray Beach, FL. It is a pleasure to fund the Rod and Jayne Hammond Scholarship every year for an outstanding graduate who is an all-rounder and gives service to the community.
- Ross, Danny: Since graduating from New York State Ranger School, Danny has been employed as a Land Surveyor in Cortland. He also has another day job as Cortland County Legislator. DeRuyter Central School can be proud, as two of the nineteen legislators went to school here. (Ron VanDee is the other one.) Danny lives in McGraw with his wife, Pamela, and son, Brandon (age 18 as of 3/02.)
- Culver-Wheeler, Paula (Freunscht): Since graduating from DCS, Paula went on to finish her course work to become a licensed NY Cosmetologist; she owned and operated Paula's Pink Thumb in Cazenovia for 10 years. In 1992, Paula went back to school to get an associates degree in Business Administration from SUNY Morrisville. She remarried in 1992 and moved to North Carolina in August of 1995. Paula recently moved to Louisburg, NC, to be closer to her work. She works at Vance Granville Community Colldge as a Cosmetology Instructor. She has two daughters (Rebecca and Shannon) who both live in NC and each have one son. Paula has thoroughly enjoyed pursuing her dreams of being a salon owner and now an instructor of Cosmetology. She is so grateful for the teacher she had at Cortland Madison BOCES (Ms. Nelson), who is the reason Paula went on to become an instructor.
- Welch, Julianne (Durham): Julianne has lived in Alaska since 1978. She lived 22 years on the Alaska Hwy., where the summers get very warm and the winters can be very cold. Since December 2000, she has lived in Ninilchik, AK, about 600 miles south of the Alaska Highway. Julianne is Director of the Ninilchik Senior Center. Her husband is Postmaster and EMT volunteer. They enjoy outdoor activities, riding motorcycle, and volunteering within the community. Julianne's daughter and her family live in Fairbanks, where she manages the Eielson AFB Post Office. Her son and his family live in Cincinnati, OH. Julianne has two grandchildren.
- Wagner, Wendy Gail (Lawrence): Wendy lives in Gretna, Virginia. Sadly, Wendy lost her husband of two years on March 4, 2008. She is the mother of two boys, David (22) and Russell (19). She is employed as a IRB Coordinator/Research & Outcomes Data Specialist at Danville Regional Medical Center in Danville, VA. In her spare time, Wendy enjoys crocheting, spending time on the lake, caring for her animals and reading.
- Wood, Ronald: Ronald currently lives in Cortland, NY, and works at Gutchess Lumber as a Lumber Drying and Kiln Coordinator. He also manages Cortland's Best Carwash. He has five kids, April (25), Erica (23), Brandon & Renee (20), and Tiffani (18), and two grandkids, Douglas (2), and Ashleigh (1) - ages as of 7/17/2000.
- Buyea, James: Jim currently resides in Whitesboro, NY, with his wife, Sally. His current employment position is IT Director at USC. His personal web page is www.jamesbuyea.com. As a Professor of Information Technology, he is happiest when he is teaching. For recreation, Jim and Sally enjoy their State Park System and traveling the US.
- Ipes, Sharon (Durham): Sharon is married and has lived in Azusa, CA, since 1991. She is the Director of Student Services at the California School of Culinary Arts. Sharon has held positions of responsibility in higher education for the last 25 years. She has an Ed.S. from Indiana University and a M.A. from Eastern Nazarene College. She has three adult children - two daughters and one son. She also has two grandchildren.
- Beck, Pat (Farenga): Pat lives in McGraw with her husband, Jay, and their three children, Aleisha , Eric , and Jeremiah  (ages as of 3/01), all of whom are about to empty the nest. Pat is employed as the Director of Education at the Cortland Area Child Care Council.
- VanDee, Rose Marie: Rose Marie is residing in Las Vegas, Nevada, where she is employed as a registered nurse. She has one daughter, Crystal, who is married and a college graduate.
- Narsasian, Tom: Tom lives next door to the fairgrounds in DeRuyter with his wife, Lori, and son, Ricky. They run and manage the Quincy Square Diner next to the firehouse.
- Pforter, Gary A.: Gary lives north of Lincklaen (for the time being) and has worked for Alliance Bank for 12 1/2 years as of 3/07. He is currently an Indirect Documentation Analyst (for the past 10 years), dealing with Auto loans for the Bank. Gary received an Associates in Horticulture from Morrisville State College in 1985 and a General Banking Diploma from AIB in 1999. He would love to hear from classmates and anyone else that knows him.
- Narsasian, Daniel A.: Danny has worked at Cortland State College for 18 years and holds the title of senior groundsman or grounds supervisor. His wife, Bonnie, works for Fiserv (which is a branch of JP Morgan Chase Bank) on Taft Rd. in N. Syracuse as a client communications manager. Daniel and Bonnie live at 115 East Lake Road in DeRuyter.
- Howell, Mason: Mason lives in Palm Bay, FL with his wife Sheila and three kids; Chris (23), Aaron (20) and Taylor (14) - ages as of 03/2009. One of them will move eventually, we're just not sure which one or when. Mason is General Manager of White Cap Construction Supply in Melbourne, FL. He still enjoys being in the lumber / building materials industry and is looking forward to seeing classmates at our 30th reunion in August '09. You can e-mail Mason at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Wood, Shelly (Shepard): Shelly would love to receive updated information on classmates through email at Shellywood@twcny.rr.com for upcoming 30th reunion.
- Micieli, Beckie (Coon): Beckie lives in Palm Bay, FL, where she is a Bookkeeper for the Brevard County School District. She is married and has one son, Nicholas (age 5).
- Petley, Daniel: Daniel is an Optometrist at the Veterans Affairs Medical Center in Lebanon, PA, where he's been for the last 12 years. He married Arlene Burgett from Tully in '86, and they have three children: Nathanael (15), Ellen (13), and James (11) as of 10/05. They still love CNY summers.
- Tiffany, Ardene (Marshall): Ardene lives in DeRuyter with her husband, James, and their three beautiful daughters, Brenda Sue, Rachael, and Katie.
- Ackley, Tim: Tim is married to Denise Lynn Ackley (a Southern Belle from North Carolina). They have three kids, Matthew, Aaron, and Carissa. They live in Easton, PA, where Tim is a Youth and Counseling Director at their church.
- Breed, Kristine (Miller): Kris is married to John Breed (DCS Class of 1983). They live in Cuyler with their three children, Katherine, Sarah, and Samantha.
- Grimes, Jim M.: Jim lives in DeRuyter with his wife, Jean (Narsasian - '85). They have two children, Justin and Kristin.
- Pelcher, Jeff: Jeff lives in DeRuyter with his wife, Shanna. They have two children, Kyle and Emily.
- Washbon, Pam (Spaulding): Pam lives in New Woodstock with her 2 children, Adam and Kimberly.
- Hartnett, Michelle (Wiltsey): Michelle is living in Truxton with her husband, David, and three children, Cayla, Spence, and Meleah. She is busy raising a family and working as an Information Systems Consultant for Metlife.
- Haws, Nancy (Fox): Nancy is living in DeRuyter with her husband, Mark, and their two sons. She works at DCS as their Technology Coordinator.
- Pelcher, Shanna (Foster): Shanna lives in DeRuyter with her husband, Jeff. They have two children, Kyle and Emily.
- Currie, Linette (Mowers): Linette is married to Nathan Currie. They have one daughter, Taylor, and one son, Matthew. Linette lives with her husband on their dairy farm in Tully, NY. She works part time as a Training Specialist for Niagara Mohawk.
- Price, Beverly (Randall): Bev lives in Homer, NY, with her husband, Joe. She has three kids and one stepson. Their ages are (as of 2005) Angela - 15, Brandon - 13, Ryan - 12, and Cody - 8. Bev and Joe have been married for nine years and are very happy. Bev hopes to hear from some of her classmates...going to DCS good, we had a good time...good memories...
- Shore, Mary (Clark): Mary currently resides in Satellite Beach, Florida, with her husband, Rick, and two children, Jessica and Jeremy. Mary is working on her Master's Degree in Education and looks forward to teaching in the Brevard County School District in the future.
- Forthofer, Candice (Buyea): Candice is married to Nicholas Forthofer and resides in Lake Placid, FL. They have three daughters, Katie, Courtney, and Kimberly.
- Johnson, Beth (Hamlin): Beth is living in East Hampton, Long Island. She is married to Barry Johnson, and they have 3 children: daughter-Connor-9, son-Yori-7, and daughter-Nuelle Rose-17mos (ages as of Dec. 2002). She would love to hear from any of the old gang.
- Balman, Karen (Molloy): Karen is married to Dan Balman and has three children, Maddie (age 7), Erica (age 3), and Daniel (age 4 mo.) - ages as of July, 2001. They live in Marcellus, NY.
- Best, Mike: Mike is living in Wolfeboro, NH, with his wife, Julie. They've lived there for 4 years now and love it. They have their first child due in June. Mike enjoys coming back home to see friends and family.
- Bixby, Suzanne (Hopkins): Suzanne is currently Marketing & Communications Coordinator for the 1000 Islands International Tourism Council in Alexandria Bay, NY; formerly Director of Tourism for Madison County. Married since 2000 to Michael Bixby, former Army infantryman and now a Weapons Range Safety Officer at Fort Drum; living in Redwood, NY.
- Bush, Nicole: Nicole lives in Parish, NY, with her fiance, Jason Nadeau, and their two daughters, Peyton (6) and Bailey (3), and Nicole's son, Devon (16) - ages as of 5/06. They are planning an October 2006 wedding...It's been a nice 10-year engagement! Nicole is currently substituting in the APW school system and finishing (slowly) her Bachelor's in Education from SU.
- Cuddeback, Denise (Young): Denise is living with her husband of eight years, Bobby. They are currently living overseas in Sicily during her husband's tour in the USN. They have two children: Danielle, age six years, and Robert, age sixteen months. Denise has her own in-home Day Care and plans on teaching again once she and her family move back to Jacksonville, Florida.
- Hanly, Nancy (Pelcher): Nancy is living in North Syracuse, NY, with her husband, E-Jay.
- Hayes, Shane: Shane is living in South Carolina where he owns a small construction business. He is divorced and has two children, a daughter (age 7) and a son (age 4).
- Magennis, Jennifer (Dorward): Jennifer is living in Houston, Texas, with her husband of two years, Lochlann. She (finally!) graduated, summer 2001, with a B.S. degree in education, and is now teaching first grade. Lochlann is a geologist for Exxon-Mobil. They hope to start a family soon.
- Brown, Jennifer (Camelbeek): Jennifer lives in Truxton with her husband, James, and their two children, McKenzie (11) and Tristin (8). Jennifer received her Bachelors in Business Administration & HR Management from the University of Montana and her Masters in Human Resource Management; Organizational Behavior from the University of Phoenix. She is the District Manager for Kelly Services in Binghamton.
- Bush, Juanita: Juanita lives back in her hometown of DeRuyter with Shane Hayes and their almost 3-year-old son, Everett, and two dogs, Bullie and Bacca. Juanita says, "It's good to be back and able to raise Ev in our hometown, where he can have a happy and safe childhood like we did."
Holly, Stephanie (Leete): Stephanie has been living in Pittsburgh, PA, for the last ten years with her wonderful husband, Jason (of three years), who is Director of Marketing for a local night club in the heart of Pittsburgh. Stephanie is working for a consulting firm as Director of HR/Office Manager. She and Jason have a very active 3-year-old son, Chase Edward (age as of May 2001).
- Davis, Tracey (Hurlbert): Tracey lives in Syracuse with her husband, Mike, and one child, Nya (2 yrs. old as of 3/06). Tracey worked as a licensed practical nurse for 7 years and as a Registered Nurse for the last 3 years at University Hospital.
- Slocum, Doug & Patty (Hurlbert): Doug and Patty live in DeRuyter with their wonderful children, Amber (13) and Austin (8) - ages as of 9/06. Doug works at Auburn Correctional Facility as a C.O., and Patty works at the DeRuyter Post Office as a mail carrier. They love to go back to school and watch the kids in all the sports. Let's get together for a 15 year?
- Burdick, Jean M.: Jean is currently living in Oceanside, Long Island. She will be attending Adelphi University in January, 2001, and beginning her master's degree in Social Work.
- Farenga, Penny (Cook): Penny is currently living in New Woodstock, and has been married for 5 years. She has a 3-year-old son, Michael (age as of 11/04). Penny has her own business with a Global company called ACN. She would love to hear from you.
- Finton, Jodi (Evangelista): After Jodi's husband, Jacob, finished his enlistment in the USMC, they returned to DeRuyter. Jodi is currently running a NY State Registered Family Daycare. By doing this, she is able to stay home and take care of their two children, Connor Jacob (2/97), and Kylie Jordyn (2/00). She would love to hear from anyone who would like to get in touch.
- Smallman, Anne (Werley): Anne and her husband, Bob, live in Bowie, MD (outside of Washington, DC) with their new baby, Graeme. After completing an M.A. in Museum Studies at George Washington University, Anne worked for the Smithsonian for awhile and now is the Curator of Collections for the College Park Aviation Museum.
- Wilberg, Paula (Trujillo): Paula is currently living in Raleigh, NC.
- Trujillo, Jeff: Jeff is currently a truck driver in Raleigh, North Carolina, after being honorably discharged from the Marine Corps in 1997. He is still singing the same old song as always!
- VanDee, Aimee: Aimee lives in Truxton. She worked with special needs children and typical children until March of 2000 when she had her son, Garret.
- Clark, Terry John: Terry graduated from St. John Fisher College (Rochester, NY) with a BA in Political Science and a minor in International Business Management in 1998. He has been living in Washington, DC, since January of 1998. He used to work in the foreign policy arena, but recently started a job with an Internet company, Netcalendar, Inc.
- Jayne, Laura Elaine: Laura moved to Blacksburg, Virginia, in 1999, and currently works for Virginia Polytechnic Institute in the Human Resources department as their IT support person.
- Pforter, Aleisha (Newton): Aleisha is married to Aaron Pforter (Class of 1999), living in Cuyler (as of 11/03), and working at Wellwood Middle School in the Fayetteville-Manlius School District as a health teacher for grades 5 through 8. She is still working to complete her Master's Degree at SUNY Cortland. Aaron and Aleisha are expecting their first child in late March of 2004.
- Pforter, Teri Lyn: Teri graduated from SUNY Cortland in '98 with a Bachelor's Degree in English. She is currently working for Ridge Associates (Training and Consulting firm) as a writer and customization specialist. Teri is currently living in DeRuyter. She has been dating Corbett (1st Lieutenant in the Army at Fort Drum) for a year--very happy!!!
- Worden, Johnathan: Class of 1994 Class President.
- Amidon, Luke: Luke is doing well and welcomes contact from any of his old friends.
- Forrest, Shannon (Mowers): Shannon graduated from Cortland State in 1999 with a B.A. in 7-12 Social Studies. She taught 7th and 8th grade Social Studies for 6 years at Groton Middle School and is now teaching Social Studies at DeRuyter (as of 2007). Shannon lives in South Otselic with her husband, Steve, who is the Town Highway Superintendent for Otselic. They have two children (a daughter born Oct. 2002 and a son born Nov. 2004).
- Baughman, Heather (Schlicht): Heather is living at Fort Drum, NY, with her husband, Sgt. Corey Baughman. They have one daughter, Emily Mae. Heather and her family will be moving to Alaska to live there for 4 years.
- Femino, Anthony: Anthony graduated cum laude from Ithaca College with a BM ('00) and MM ('04) in Music Education. In the summer of 2006, Anthony moved to New York City where he is currently teaching music at KAPPA IV, a public middle school in Harlem. Prior to moving to New York City, he taught in Cortland, NY, as an elementary vocal music teacher and participated with local theatres, choirs, and concert bands.
- Hakes, Warren A.: Warren is a senior at the U.S. Naval Academy. He will graduate 24MAY00, and will be commissioned as an Ensign in the Navy. About March of next year, after having duty in Washington, D.C., and acquiring additional training in Newport, RI, he will report to his first ship, the USS Paul Hamilton (DDG 60) which is stationed in Pearl Harbor, HI.
- Greene, Thomas: Thomas graduated from Unity College in Maine 2003 with a BS in social science with an emphasis in environmental education. He got married to Jennifer Pettis (college girlfriend) on June 28, 2003. They are expecting their first child at the end of June. They are living in Camillus, NY. Thomas is currently working for Toomey Residential as a Program Coordinator at a group home for very active adult males with special needs.
- Markowski, June (Miller): June has four beautiful children, and has been married for two years (as of 10/06). She lives in West Eaton, NY, and works at Community Action Partnership with the Starting Together Program in Morrisville. In 2003, she graduated from SUNY Morrisville with an Associates degree. Eventually, June would love to get a Bachelors degree in Human Services.
- McCallum, Eileen (Camelbeek): Since high school, Eileen has followed in her father's footsteps and graduated from SUNY Cobleskill (in 1999). She received an Associates Degree in Creative Writing. She continued on with a Bachelors Degree in English at UNC @ Wilmington. She was married in October 2002 to Nathan McCallum who is currently a Sgt. in the USMC. Eileen is now working on writing her children's books and stories. They are currently stationed for four years at Kaneohe Bay, Hawaii, on the island of Oahu.
- Huneau, Sarah (Northup): Sarah was married in 2005 to her husband, Ryan. She now lives in Pattersonville, NY (outside of Albany) with their 3 kids: Delaney (born in 2008), Bradley (born in 2011) and Liam (born in 2012). Feel free to contact her at email@example.com or on her cell phone at (518) 505-8195!
- Pforter, Aaron: Aaron is married to Aleisha (Newton) Pforter (Class of 1994), currently living in Cuyler (as of 11/03), and working for S&H Mechanical in South Otselic as a plumber. Aleisha and I are expecting our first child in late March 2004 and still hunting!!!
- Weick, Stephanie (Staley): Stephanie graduated from Utica College of Syracuse University in 2003 with a BS in Child Life. On May 15, 2004, she was married to a wonderful man she met in college and moved to Schenectady. Stephanie is currently working as a Teaching Assistant at the International Charter School of Schenectady while she pursues her Teaching Certificate and Master of Arts in Elementary Education from Western Governors University (online).
- Baker, Travis: Travis is currently serving in the United States Air Force. He is stationed in Dover, DE, with his wife, Amber. They are expecting a baby boy at the end of May 2004. Feel free to e-mail Travis at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Warren, Margaret: Margaret graduated from Hartwick College in '04 with a BA in Economics. She currently works at SUNY University College in Oneonta. She's engaged to Stephen Cohn who graduated from Massachusetts College of Pharmacy in '03 and works for CVS. They bought a house in January '05 in Oneonta where they live with their dog and two cats. Margaret and Stephen are excited for their wedding which is planned for October of 2008. Margaret would love to get in touch with old friends!
- Hastings, Nichole: Nichole lives in Cazenovia and is a recipient of an award for volunteer of the year from the developmental disabilities planning council presented by Governor George E. Pataki. She is also a self-determination training assistant through the Syracuse DSO. Nichole is currently working on becoming a graduate of a worldwide program called Partners in Policymaking, which is a program designed to educate people about the rights of people who have disabilities.